We are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new binding authority liability product backed by Endurance Lloyd’s Syndicate 5151. This product replaces our existing BIBA Liability scheme backed by W.R. Berkley along with our other liability facilities.
What does this mean for brokers?
As Coverholders at Lloyd’s we have been able to partner with Endurance to provide a flexible solution for employers, public and products liability business. With increased capacity and underwriting authority, we are able to underwrite much more of your business in-house offering a fast turnaround on quotes and a much wider risk appetite with rates for over 600 trades. Coupled with market leading cover and with the strong financial backing of Lloyd’s, Liability by Yutree now offers you and your clients so much more.
“The Yutree Liability scheme has proved very popular with the BIBA membership since its inception in September 2015. The new capacity will further enhance the capabilities of the scheme with many more trades now being able to be catered for, whilst maintaining a simple and straightforward placement process” – Steve White, Chief Executive, British Insurance Brokers Association
What can we write?
- Contractors liability for most types of contractor
- General liability risks including retail, wholesale, manufacturing, leisure, food and drink, freight and transport and clubs and associations and much more
- Property owners liability for landowners, communal areas, building plots etc
Why use Yutree?
- Low minimum premiums of £150 + ipt
- 600+ trades can be considered
- Flexible underwriting including being able to accommodate overseas workers, Bartoline extensions, multiple trades, overseas exports etc.
- Fast quote turnaround
- No administration or policy fees
- 15% commission across all sections
- Standard & Poor’s A rated security
- Exclusive quotes
If you would like a quote or to discuss any of the above, please feel free to call me on 01638 675992/07712 427988 or e-mail me on email@example.com