We are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new binding authority liability product backed by Endurance Lloyd’s Syndicate 5151. This product replaces our existing BIBA Liability scheme backed by W.R. Berkley along with our other liability facilities.
What does this mean for brokers?
As Coverholders at Lloyd’s we have been able to partner with Endurance to provide a flexible solution for employers, public and products liability business. With increased capacity and underwriting authority, we are able to underwrite much more of your business in-house offering a fast turnaround on quotes and a much wider risk appetite with rates for over 600 trades. Coupled with market leading cover and with the strong financial backing of Lloyd’s, Liability by Yutree now offers you and your clients so much more.
“The Yutree Liability scheme has proved very popular with the BIBA membership since its inception in September 2015. The new capacity will further enhance the capabilities of the scheme with many more trades now being able to be catered for, whilst maintaining a simple and straightforward placement process” – Steve White, Chief Executive, British Insurance Brokers Association
What can we write?
- Contractors liability for most types of contractor
- General liability risks including retail, wholesale, manufacturing, leisure, food and drink, freight and transport and clubs and associations and much more
- Property owners liability for landowners, communal areas, building plots etc
Why use Yutree?
- Low minimum premiums of £150 + ipt
- 600+ trades can be considered
- Flexible underwriting including being able to accommodate overseas workers, Bartoline extensions, multiple trades, overseas exports etc.
- Fast quote turnaround
- No administration or policy fees
- 15% commission across all sections
- Standard & Poor’s A rated security
- Exclusive quotes
If you would like a quote or to discuss any of the above, please feel free to call me on 01638 675992/07712 427988 or e-mail me on email@example.com
We announced, back in August, that we had been approved as coverholders by Lloyd’s of London. Since then we have been working on a binder with insurers and we are now delighted to announce the launch of our contractors binder backed by Lloyd’s.
What does this mean for our brokers?
We will still be writing the same business that we have been i.e.
- General liability
- Contractors’ liability
- Contractors’ all risks (CAR)
As well as general liability, we are now able to underwrite contractors liability and CAR risks, up to a premium of £10,000, and issue documentation without referral to insurers. This will significantly improve our service standards to our brokers.
“We have been delighted in the ability of everyone at Yutree to provide solutions for our construction clients. They are always keen to find a way to deal with difficult cover issues and are always happy to pick up the phone and discuss the details which matter to us as a broker. If only everyone in the market could offer the same!”
With full binding authority from insurers on general non-contracting and contracting liabilities we are able to make the following service promise to our brokers:
- Quotes will be responded to within 24 hours of receipt as far as is reasonably practicable
- When cover is incepted, documents will be issued immediately with the confirmation of cover
“Every day we’re saying, ‘How can we keep the customer happy? How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this?’… because if we don’t, somebody else will.” – Bill Gates
So, why use Yutree?
- A+ rated security
- 24 hour quote response time
- Immediate document issue
- Access to underwriters who can make a decision
- No policy fees
- Exclusive quotes
- Flexible underwriting
- Extensions available including financial loss, Bartoline, overseas workers, JCT 6.5.1……
And, on top of all of that we provide you and your colleagues with regular technical advice and briefings via this blog to help you to advise your clients on their liability and contractors’ cover requirements. Here are a few from the archives: